Mehandi is an ancient ceremonial art form wherein the word has been derived from the Sanskrit word mendhikā and is very popularly worn on Fingers, Hands, Arms and Foot during special occasions by both Men and Women. It is quite popular to adorn Mehandi Designs or Henna designs by people of all ages to mark significance of a celebration. There are several forms of designs which are commonly referred to as Arabic, Punjabi, Indian and Pakistani Mehandi Designs. In countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Arabian Countries this art is commonly referred to as Henna Designs.
In this article we bring to you 50+ Handpicked Mehandi Designs which you can adorn on Festivals Occasions, Weddings, Religious events and Traditional ceremonies. In Hindu festivals these designs can be applied on festivals like Karva Chauth, Vat Purnima, Diwali, Bhai Dooj and Teej. Muslims apply Mehandi on festivals like Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha.
Feel free to use the following designs and share your art with us on our Social Media pages.
Mehandi Designs for Hands: Below are 50 Mehandi Designs for Hands which can adorned on any occassion.
- Simple Mehndi Designs 2018 (Latest & Best For…
- 50+ Punjabi Mehndi Designs
- *[Updated]* Arabic Mehndi Designs (Latest & Best 2018)
- 100+ Outstanding Bridal Mehndi Designs Collection 
- 50+ Outstanding Dulhan Mehndi Designs for Full Hands…
- Peacock Mehndi Designs – Our Top 10
- 50+ Cute Simple Mehndi Designs that are Awesome…
- 1000+ Eid Mehndi Designs – Photos
- 100+ Best Leg Mehndi Designs With Pictures
- Latest Mehndi Designs For Hands